1. We are committed to protecting your privacy
2. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998)
3. We collect information about you to assist you with your request for our services and ensure client / customer satisfaction
4. We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent, please note you must advise us if you do not wish to receive future communications from us otherwise you may receive newsletters and general information relating to Alternative Solutions
5. We will not pass your e-mail address to any third parties
6. The type of information we may collect about you includes, your name, address, phone / fax number, and email address
7. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
8. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly
9. The personal information that we hold will be held securely in accordance with the law
10. If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first
11. We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
12. We will only release information regarding you if we have a duty to do so by law, otherwise all information about you is confidential
13. We will not discuss, or communicate with any other individual, existing client or third party, details of any enquiries, discussions, negotiations, agreements or contracts made between any existing or potential clients and Alternative Solutions Europe Ltd without prior written permission of the client / customer (except as required by subpoena, search warrant, or other legal process or in the case of imminent physical harm to the customer / client or others)
14. If you have any questions / comments about privacy, you should email us on email@example.com